Key Objectives/ Deliverables
- Manage the installation and commissioning of Core elements for E/// across various MNO’s.
- Prime responsible for delivery of projects into customer in agreed timelines and to budget
- Managing the projects deliveries and customer expectations
- To assist Genesis Pre-Sales in Project estimation, budgeting and overall profitability
- To act as the Genesis Single Point of Contact for all Client Escalations.
- Financial Management – Monthly input and tracking of Project forecast. Ensuring that Completed works are GRN’d end of each month by the client and approve works are sent to Commercial Team for Invoicing.
- Monitoring of KPI and SLA, and to give support at governance meetings with the customer
- Work with the Project Planning Manager and ensure that the Project Engineers supporting the Project are fully utilized on a daily basis.
- To identify future work opportunities and ensure that the Engineers are suitably cross trained to support future works
- Provide management with reports and keeping them informed about the progress or any issues on regular basis including commercial, operational or client satisfaction.
- Work with the Project Planning Team to ensure that any increase in forecasted works are responded quickly to onboard engineers proactively to meet demand.
- Skills identification and development of Engineering Team working with HR.
- Inputs to RFI/RFPs and support the pre-sales effort on new opportunities.
- To assist in the recruitment of suitably trained staff to build a strong, competent team. To manage any contract resource requirements to meet peak work periods.
- Daily management of resource schedules to ensure that engineers are furnished with a clear plan of their weekly work requirements.
- Will be responsible for delivering the contracts/projects to excellent standards, attend contract/project and progress review meetings, monitor and continually improve the contract/project implementation within the time lines.
- Responsible for succession planning ensuring that adequate cover is in place to cover for holidays and absence.
- To fully understand the scope of works as presented by the customer to Genesis Delivery Team, including of all Commercials and Operational SLA.
- To attend the customer and vendor meetings on a weekly and monthly basis.
- To ensure that all Project Trackers are kept up to date on a daily basis and use the Trackers to identify planned and completed works and use for GRM purposes associated with GRN and Invoicing on a monthly basis.
- To ensure that all team members undergo suitable training and development to perform their duties safely and to the standards as set out on the clients scope.
- Expected to attend all Project Kick off meetings either with the customer or internally.
- Must have a strong background in Telecommunications service management and have managed large operational contracts working to agreed performance levels.
- Must have previous experience of Project Financial Management including Forecast Revenue and Costs (P&L) associated with the Project and basic Invoicing Process experience.
- Must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Demonstrate ability to prioritise tasks and deliver under pressure
- Strong fault finding and problem solving skills
- Professional and able to work harmoniously within and between teams
- Flexible and willing to take on new tasks and challenges
- Minimum HND or equivalent recognised telecoms qualifications
- Or 10 years relevant related experience of the Industry
- Experience with Core Network OEM equipment, Data Centre environment, Install and Commissioning, Fault Finding experience and familiar with Cabling, Electrical Installation.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office tools especially well versed in Excel and word report writing.
- Experience with methodology which is supported by industry project management standards such as PRINCE2
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.