1 Key Objectives/ Deliverables
- Responsible for supporting the business in purchasing materials and services to assist successful project delivery. Involving supplier and materials searches for best pricing and delivery timeframes.
- To assist in the onboarding new suppliers into Genesis Systems covering NDA’s, onboarding documentation, purchase order creation, GRN, invoice support.
- Responsible for ensuring that new Purchase Orders are allocated to Project Folders and that completed works are sent to Project Managers to GRN with Clients, then send approved GRN completed work summaries to Commercial Team to enable invoicing.
- Sourcing and ordering Materials and Services.
- Forward Supplier Purchase Orders to Suppliers & internal departmental functions.
- Purchase Order Sage/WAP system administration.
- Maintain Supplier agreements and relevant documentation.
- Issue new agreements where required and record signatures.
- Identify Supplier(s) and manage Supplier(s) onboarding
- Meeting Supplier(s) to review services and relationship management.
- Managing company assets in the Asset Register and circulate.
- Identify cost efficiencies in respective areas to achieve savings where possible.
- Maintain Supplier NDA’s records.
- Maintain supplier summary database and circulate within delivery & commercial.
- Review services and maintain good supplier relationships to aid good payment terms etc.
- Review Supplier agreements with the final project business case for compliance where applicable.
- Work closely with the Project Planning Manager and Project Managers ensuring all new PO’s are successfully loaded into Project Folders
- Track completed works and advise the PM’s to send completed works to Clients to enable GRN
- On confirmation of completed works from Delivery team package works into standard ‘Invoicing Instruction’ and send to Commercial Team to invoice customer.
3 Operational Experience
3.1 Essential –
- Experience working within a purchasing or supply chain team.
- Experience or sourcing Suppliers for materials or service.
- Good administration experience.
- Understanding of supplier relationships and experience of working with suppliers.
- Ability to use initiative in researching for materials and service.
- Understanding of the Commercial ‘quote to cash’ process
- Good time management skills to prioritize.
- Strong capability around Microsoft Office, excel and word especially
3.2 Desirable –
- Experience of Sage 200 purchase order and Sales order processing.
- Any other finance experience.
- Commercial Management in previous industry sector
4 Person Specifications
4.1 Essential –
- Ability to communicate at all levels in the organisation.
- Team player.
- Use initiative to work independently.
- Attention to detail.
- Good Telephone manner.
- Commercial Awareness
5 Academic & Technical Background
5.1 Essential –
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Experience of managing completed works to invoice preparation
- Microsoft Suite / Windows Laptop literate.
- System Order processing management.
- Purchasing experience.
5.2 Desirable –
- Telecommunication materials &/or service procurement experience.
- Purchasing Qualification or working towards.
- Intermediate Excel Certificate.
- A-Levels / GCSE’s standard or above.
- Sage 200 Experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.